Prime Minister of Sweden lists his top 5 things to do in Swedish nature
Prime Minister of Sweden, Stefan Löfven, lists “throwing sandwich” as one of top ﬁve things to do in Swedish nature.
"Sweden’s grand nature in combination with our freedom to roam is one of our greatest assets when it comes to being a great country to visit. Visit Sweden is working hard to get more people to see the beneﬁts of traveling to Sweden for recreation or adventure."
Mr. Stefan Löfven's top 5 things to do in the Swedish nature:
- Having a glass of wine with my wife Ulla, watching the dramatic coastline of Höga kusten near my hometown Örnsköldsvik
- Walking in one of Sweden’s grand forests, in its simplicity it’s very relaxing.
- At my summerhouse in the North of Sweden, nature is in my backyard and it can really clear your mind chopping some wood in the morning.
- It’s not only about being in nature, it’s also what nature gives. For example Swedish cloudberries, also known as the gold of the North. Try it with a waﬄe and some ice cream.
- Stone skipping at a beautiful lake or as we say “Kasta macka” (throw a sandwich).
Freedom to Roam
Sweden has no Eiffel Towers. No Niagara Falls or Big Bens. Not even a little Sphinx. Sweden has something else – the Freedom to Roam.Back